No.1 in Building and Pest Inspections
Why Choose Us?
- We are impartial & Independent of any third party! We have your back.
- We’re fully QBCC licensed & Covered by Public Liability Insurance.
- We Guarantee that You will receive a detailed report by email within 24 hours, or on the same day in urgent cases
- Our reports are easy to read, fully detailed containing high quality photos
- We’ll handle your agent – we will liaise with your real estate agent to confirm an inspection time and keep you informed.
- You’re More than welcome to join us! – Attend the inspection and we’ll brief you about the findings.
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW
BUILDING & PEST INSPECTIONS
PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION (BUILDING & PEST)
- 1 Bedroom apartment up to 80sqm - From $350
- 2 Bedroom apartment up to 120sqm - From $420
- 3 Bedroom house / apartment - From $440
- 4 Bedroom house / apartment - From $460
- 5 Bedroom house / apartment - From $500
Pre-Sale Inspection same as Pre- Purchase
- Apartments and Townhouses:
- Small to Medium Home:
- Medium to Large Home:
- Slab Inspection: From $400
- Timber Frame
Inspection: $400 (One Storey)
$450 ( Two Storey)
- Enclosed Inspection:From $350
- Fixture Inspection: From $350
A1 Building & Pest Consultancy provides comprehensive Pre- Purchase / Pre- Sale building and Pest inspections complied with current codes and Standards.
Final report consists of every aspect of a building from foundation to roof covering.
All reports are computer generated and are issued within next 24hr of the inspection. We highly advise you to be on site, so we can elaborate each and every issues and defects which definitely ease your final decision about purchase. We avoid using super technical terms and simplicity it’s our top priority, so you can digest every issue and never leave site till get your 100% Satisfaction.
A1 Building & Pest Consultancy is specialized in finding any timber pest trace in your property. We utilize modern tools and software to find any current or past timber pest damages. The Pest Inspection of your property will look for the following:
- The presence of Termites or other pests on the property
- The presence of Wood decay (Rot) fungi on the property
- The presence of Borers on the property
- Areas with a high level of moisture that may attract pest infestation in the future ( Conducive Conditions)
- Any issues that may finally lead to the future pest infestation.
Decided to Buy a Brand New house, Good on You! , We can list defects for you and Builders are liable to fix them on their own expenses, 2 Birds with 1 Stone!
We provide final quality reports on new homes and units including a combined internal and external quality assurance inspection report. During our inspection at handover we use easily identifiable, safe removable tape to assist trades and the builder to quickly locate and identify areas that require attention. Any other defects are also noted in our report for action. Our reports are produced and emailed from site at the completion of inspections so that no time is lost in getting builders and trades onto rectification works. Our reports are not simple checklists or “Tick and Flick.” They are tailored reports, specific to each and every inspection.
We are even engaged by builders to provide final inspection reports. This is because our reports are completely professional and above all, unbiased. Whether you are the purchaser of a property, a builder, a developer a property manager, a sales agent or a marketer, if you engage us, we will use the same methodology and rigour to ensure that all defects and issues are identified clearly.
Planning to Build a New home From Scratch, Brilliant idea. Let us help you in all Milestones, Wise to have another pair of eyes and Expert on your side
We understand how stressful it would be to build your own house from scratch. Also, we know how important is to fully understand contractual details including the current building construction compliance (Council and QBCC) and why both Builder & Client should understand basics to avoid any dispute and conflict.
It’s where we shine, as we can cross reference your property to the current Queensland Standards and quality along with best practice and industry expectations can be assessed before, during and after the construction process.
Expert advice is available along with valuable recommendations to our clients, will consolidate the practical outcomes that benefit both Builder & Client.
Our new built package covers all essentials stages of construction:
- Slab Inspection (AS 2870)
- Timber Frame inspection (AS 1684.2)
- Enclosed / Lock-up Inspection
- Handover inspection (QBCC Standards & Tolerances 2019)
Whether you are buying or selling a house or have noticed something wrong with your roof, undertaking regular roof inspections is crucial. We can assist you in your insurance claims or overall assessment of your roof condition.
When to order a roof inspection?
- Had any workers on the roof in the past 5 years?
- The reason to check after you have had workers on your roof is they could have left metal shards or debris behind leave areas for rust to propagate.
- If you experience a storm with strong winds, lightening, hail or heavy rain it is recommended you arrange a roof inspection as these storms can damage your roof from dented or cracked metal sheets or tiles to heavy tree branches weighing on the roof
- It is also recommended that you have roof inspections every 5 years as roofs do degrade overtime however regular inspections can help prolong the life of your roof
- Monitoring construction progress – whether you are managing a construction project, or overseeing your own development, having records of site progress throughout the project can save you time and money if disputes arise down the track.
- Due diligence – Easily identify and investigate potential defects prior to purchase.
If you are selling, renting or need pool safety certificate, AKA form 23, you have absolutely found a right company. Our licensed pool inspectors are qualified by QBCC and fully insured for your peace of mind.
Maintaining pool fences and safety barriers is essential to reduce the number of young children drowning and serious immersion injuries in pools.
Queensland’s current pool safety standard was introduced on 1 December 2010 and all pools, new and existing, must comply with the standard. It is a requirement that all pools in Queensland be fenced and registered on the pool safety register. The pool safety register includes a record of pools in Queensland and pool safety certificates issued. Queensland Government legislation allows Council to issue on-the-spot fines for pool fencing not complying with the standards.
A pool safety certificate, is required when selling, buying or leasing a property with a pool. Pool safety certificates are valid for one year for a shared pool and two years for a non-shared pool.
Buying a house without knowing Timber pest status (Present & Past Damages ), Don’t Risk it! , Let us help you.
Planning to Sell your house but need assistance to detect possible issues, We can list Major & Minor issues, So you can take Proactive Actions
When you want to sell your house but need assistance to detect possible issues, We can list Major & Minor issues, So you can take Proactive Actions