Building Inspections Ipswich
Building Inspections in Ipswich Give You Confidence in Your Investment
A1 Building & Pest Consultancy gives you the confidence you need to finalise your real estate investment with our building inspections in Ipswich. We know buying a home is a considerable investment, and it can be anxiety-provoking. Before you get caught in the web of doubt, book your independent pre-purchase inspection in Ipswich with us and proceed with confidence.
Benefits of A1 Building & Pest Consultancy
We’ve found a level of confusion about the need for a builder’s inspection report when buyers invest in a new property. As trusted building inspectors, we compile both pre-purchase inspection reports and handover inspections in Ipswich.
- The structural condition of any kind of building, either existing or newly built, is best judged by a civil engineer. Our inspectors are all civil engineers qualified by Engineers of Australia. We are also qualified and QBCC Builder and Building Inspectors.
- Coupled with these qualifications, each of us has more than 15 years hands-on experience of actively working in the industry of building construction, inspection and consultancy for both residential and commercial buildings.
- Our reports are inclusive. In simple and easily understandable terms, we state every possible defect with the structure. Our team doesn’t miss any major or even minor issues. We rely on our knowledge and the assistance of cutting-edge technology to deliver accuracy and clarity on all concerns.
The Importance of Building Inspectors in Ipswich
The most valuable feature of our comprehensive reports is the confidence it delivers, putting your mind at ease regarding your investment. Investing in real estate is for many not only buying a dream home to raise a family in but also a financial commitment which might take as long as 30 years to complete.
- Whether you are buying a new home and need a handover inspection or purchasing an existing property and require a complete pre-purchase inspection, we deliver a professional and all-inclusive service. We focus on generating confidence through delivering a reliable service which is both affordable and easy to book.
- Part of our service offering is to complete an onsite tour with you to show you any concerns we have. It is the perfect way to become familiar with the property.
- To complete the process, we’ll provide a final report and complete follow-up visits. These are to ensure that we resolve all your concerns.